I was away when the tree went up this year. Honour seemed to really get a kick out of a tree being in the house. She’s probably thinking; “This is one crazy family I’m a part of now! It’s wild enough that they talk weird, eat weird food, have a dog the size of a horse, and are all different sizes and colors…but now… we are putting a tree up in the house!!??. What’s next??”
I think she really likes being part of this Tribe. She fits right in…like she’s always been here.
“AAAAAHHHH!!! There’s a tree in the house!!!” Honour helps Ty string the lights.-Rob

3 comments:
We have a tradition of watching "Christmas Vacation" every year the day after Thanksgiving--to put us in the Christmas mood! LOL! Clark and my dh are a lot alike! In fact, as we watched it this year I was thinking I shouldn't be letting my little kids watch because there are some swear words and right at that time, 11 yo Kim looks over and said, "He sounds just like Dad when Dad puts up the lights!"
From the mouths of babes . . .
we still go with the real tree variety--perhaps because we can still buy one for $15 in the west :-)
Love seeing those smiles from Honour!
Ann
LOL!! I can only imagine how strange putting up a tree in the house is to our new little ones. Autumn thought Halloween was very odd and is not a fan of Santa. I'm pretty sure she'll be a fan of all those presents come Christmas morning though.
Love the silly face Honour's giving the camera. Soooo cute!
"Christmas Vacation" is Mark's favorite too! I'm more of a "White Christmas" viewer. Honour looks so happy in all the pictures! It's so wonderful to see!
Mark,Carol, Hannah & Josiah
Post a Comment